VP, Sales Glendora CA
The Role: Vice President of Sales
Location: Glendora, California
Our client is seeking an experienced Vice President of Sales to provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organizations sales function. Reporting to the President and CEO, the Vice President of Sales will leverage financial services and cash management program experience to create and implement a strategic sales plan for multiple verticals and grow a successful sales engine to win new business. The Vice President of Sales will lead a dynamic sales team while also being responsible for staying focused on driving qualified opportunities into and through the sales pipeline.
- Achieve assigned organizational growth objectives for sales, profits, volume, product mix, and other strategic goals
- Develop a scalable sales process and pipeline for growth for multiple retail and service offerings
- Create and implement services positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Optimize CRM platform to provide key pipeline insights
- Improve sales close ratios
- Ongoing recruitment and development of sales team members to support company growth goals
- Activity management and coaching to assist high-performing sales professionals to be their most effective and successful
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience with at least 5 years of sales team leadership and management required
- Successful people management experience
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience
- Financial services solutions and cash management industry experience selling in to financial institutions and merchant services required
- Demonstrated success as a direct sales contributor in the significant growth of a company as well as providing strategic direction for the sales and marketing functions
- Skilled in teaching, coaching, training, and mentoring sales professionals
- Expertise in negotiation and pricing, selling to customer needs, sales planning, building relationships, managing processes, and developing budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Team oriented, entrepreneurial, intrinsically self-motivated and highly driven
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel nationally on occasion
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.