Vice President of Customer Experience Austin Texas
The Role: Vice President of Customer Experience
Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetter’s client is a voice-first communication platform, powered by the industry-leading push-to-talk technology, to improve collaboration and productivity for deskless workers. With over 170 million users, they are the #1 rated push-to-talk app in the world, delivering 8 billion messages a month.
The Vice President of Customer Experience provides leadership and strategic consulting and market perspective to key business stakeholders on strategies and risks, including significant trends, competitive positioning and consumer decision making drivers based on thorough trend, segment and marketing analysis.
- Building a world-class team of people who help customers convert and grow use of the paid service.
- All inbound communication, customer-success, 7×24 support including trials, proof-of-concept, customer integrations, onboarding and payment.
- A team responsible for understanding the goals and experience of the customers.
- A team of 6 reports growing to 10 total as fast as you are able to hire A talent.
- Converting inbound opportunities into long-term customers.
- Growing customers by understanding and solving their problems and helping them integrate the communication platform into their operations.
- A degree from a rigorous program (STEM degree preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing leadership role
- Success recruiting, training and coaching high potential and mostly junior people
- P&L responsibility for a business unit
- Product Led Growth/freemium experience
- Consumer app experience
- Prior responsibility for product management, product marketing, customer research, product design, account management, or inside sales
- Product and analytical competence from prior role
- Love customers and visiting them personally
- Outstanding written communication and presentation
- Presence, confidence and the ability to lead a room of executives
- Curious, fast learner, self-driven for results
- Previous frontline worker experience (waitperson, construction, …)
- Multilingual, especially Spanish or Portuguese (preferred, not required)
- Austin-based recruiting network
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.