Systems Engineer Austin Texas
The Role: Systems Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’s client’s mission is to bridge the old world of stocks with the new world of tokenized assets by creating a tokenization platform and then listing it on their exchange. They work with the SEC to determine what the regulations look like.
Our client’s team draws on decades of expertise in the financial markets, large scale technology and financial regulation. They have recently raised a Series A from experts in the financial world.
Our client is building an exchange that can handle traditional stocks as well as Tokenized Assets. This role is to assist in developing the data side of the backend which operates at < 30 micros per transaction and 3M messages a second at peak.
- Write, test and deploy exchange code and maintain it in a production environment
- Develop new techniques to increase speed and scale of an exchange
- Collaborate with product, research and legal to create an exchange that has the flexibility to meet regulatory requirements while being fast
- 5+ years of general development experience
- 2+ years of Systems Engineer development. Experience is a necessity
- BS/BA in Computer Science
- System engineering or high-performance computing experience
- Understanding of a full stack down to a kernel / memory level
- Bonus points for kernel / firmware development
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an eye for product
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.