Senior Technical Sales Recruiter Austin Texas
The Role: Senior Technical Sales Recruiter
Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetters client is a leading provider of advanced high-performance financial trading solutions for electronic fixed income markets. Their proprietary software platform is an open, flexible, complete solution for screen and automated trading operations of any size and complexity. They’ve delivered some of the worlds most advanced trading systems to premier global banks, proprietary trading groups, and hedge funds. Our clients software manages billions of dollars in transactions across five continents daily.
Our client is seeking for an experienced technical recruiter to expand its world class team through both conventional and unconventional avenues. This recruiter will be responsible for the full recruiting life-cycle, from finding top talent through the interview process and finally closing the deal. Creativity, a desire to move beyond the usual recruiting channels, and the drive to continually adapt are must-have qualities.
- Seek, utilizing forward-thinking sourcing methodologies, and identify top talent to fill sales, technical sales, marketing, and account management openings.
- Cultivate relationships with candidates – and maintain an open, ongoing dialog which guides candidates through resume selection through interview and offer process. Advocate Broadway culture, policies and defining characteristics to candidates.
- Develop relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies.
- Work effectively with peers and leaders across the company to ensure the selection process results in quality hires.
- 1+ years in the technical recruiting industry in the software space (agency or corporate)
- Knowledge of financial software and/or large-scale enterprise systems a plus
- Experience with startup organizations a plus
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Proven success sourcing candidates, increasing the quality of the candidate set, and hiring top talent at a software firm with an incredibly high bar.
- A well-connected network (or the ability to build one) in the software industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be relentless in identifying and strengthening ties to valuable recruiting sources.
- Impeccable personal code of conduct and work ethic.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.