Senior Accountant Pflugerville Texas
The Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Pflugerville, TX
HireBetter’s client is fundamentally changing how things are made. As innovators in both materials and production platforms, they are disrupting traditional manufacturing processes by bringing speed and strength together, at scale, with a no compromise material set. Our client is committed to creating industrial solutions for the world’s top manufacturers and bridging the gap between 3D printing and machining.
The role of the Senior Accountant is to prepare and review financial information and organize it in a way that provides a clear picture of the company’s fiscal health. The Senior Accountant is responsible for managing and maintaining payroll entries, revenue, inventory, and taxes. When processing financial documents, the Senior Accountant may also identify ways to improve efficiency and recognize unnecessary expenses. The Staff Accountant regularly updates company records with details about itemized expenses to reflect the most accurate information and meet financial regulations.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts for all subsidiaries
- Prepares journal entries, analysis, and account reconciliations for payroll, revenue, taxes, and intercompany transactions
- Actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities
- Perform and post the monthly revenue recognition entries
- Create detailed revenue schedules as needed for reporting purposes
- Manage and maintain intercompany accounts receivable accounts
- Follow all internal controls related to revenue accounting and suggest any improvements for efficiency
- Assist in accurately reporting and tracking physical inventory with quarterly and yearly counts
- Prepare and record all sales and property tax filings
- Organize and update financial records in preparation for the external audit
- Performs other duties as assigned from the accounting manager as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting or a related field
- Masters or CPS is a plus
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports
- Experience with government contracts is a plus
- Familiar with Financial ERP systems
- Experience working with NetSuite is a plus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.