Sales Executive Remote United States
The Role: Sales Executive
Location: Remote – Central U.S.
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a unique biotechnology manufacturing company that has been thriving since 1976. Our client ensures that only the highest quality products reach their customers, which is proven by their extremely high customer retention rates. This is an extremely successful, team-oriented organization with motivated associates who are committed to continuous improvement and growth. More importantly, 0ur client has invested heavily in supporting the sales organization.
We are seeking an experienced hunter-mentality sales executive who wants to drive growth and make a big impact in a growing company. If you enjoy operating in a dynamic environment (i.e. self-directed and motivated, strategic thinker, learns and adapts quickly) you will thrive in this position.
- Generate new customer base, establish new accounts, obtain orders and build strong customer relationships
- Use a customer-focused, consultative and needs-based sales process to educate accounts on what products will best fit their needs
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on full product offerings as well as those of competitors and anticipate industry trends
- Keep in touch with clients, ensuring they are happy with services provided and farming for new opportunities
- Consult with marketing team to develop new sales material and refine messaging based on direct customer feedback
- Attend sales related events, presentations and trade shows
- Maintain Salesforce and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Work with operations for the seamless and timely experience for accounts ordering and receiving product
- Work closely with leadership to create and adapt optimal sales strategy
- Assist in online and other marketing campaigns
- Minimum three years of outside sales experience selling to a multi-state region
- Knowledge of liquid media, sera and cell culture reagents
- Ability to be proactive and set your own schedule; ability to travel twice a month once air travel is safe
- Biotechnology industry or related industry experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM required
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Demonstrated achievement exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and educate others about product-related information
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and executing a strategy for an assigned territory that generates and develops new clients
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, personal motivation and sense of urgency
- Product launch experience or sales campaign experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.