Sales Executive Boulder CO
The Role: Sales Executive
Location: Boulder, CO (Remote)
HireBetters client, a funded early-stage startup, provides a “No Code” authoring environment that’s convenient and a cost-effective tool for non-technical people to: a) create on-brand, secure, media rich documentation b) measure its impact with the intended audience, and c) revise and re-publish seamlessly.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive who is seeking to make a big impact. This role will drive growth for this early-stage company. If you enjoy operating in a growing environment (i.e. self-directed and motivated, strategic thinker, learns and adapts quickly) you will thrive in this position!
- Winning new business and new enterprise accounts for the company
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and marketing methodologies and creating strategic partnerships.
- Understanding product offering and communicating effectively to internal and external audiences
- Liaising and communicating with Product Development, Customer Support, and Account Management to ensure delivery of products to the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working with appropriate departments to assist in developing detailed account plans aimed at winning new business from existing customers
- Generating new customer base, establishing new accounts, obtaining orders, and building strong customer relationships
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge on full product offerings as well as those of competitors
- Keeping in touch with clients, ensuring they are happy with services provided and finding new opportunities
- Consulting with marketing team to develop new sales material and refine messaging based on direct customer feedback
- Attending sales related events, presentations, and trade shows
- Use a customer-focused, consultative, and needs-based sales process to educate accounts on what products will best fit their needs
- Maintaining CRM and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Responsible for the seamless and timely experience for accounts ordering and receiving product
- Assisting in online marketing campaigns (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work closely with leadership to create and adapt optimal sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience is required
- 7 years+ software or technical sales experience with a concentration of enterprise sales experience. Prior experience selling technology is a good alternative.
- At least three years of experience in outside sales in a multi-state region
- Prior experience team selling/cross selling with a strategic partner/channel partner, a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of closing complex, solution-based software sales to top-level executives
- Proficiency selling start-up products and services into new markets is desirable
- Superior communication and presentation skills and the resiliency to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- A drive for positive results and a passion for success and winning
- Self-starter that initiates and completes tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Demonstrated achievement exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and educate others about product-related information
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and executing a strategy for an assigned territory that generates and develops new clients
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- Product launch experience or sales campaign experience
- CRM knowledge
- Willing to travel at least 2-3 days a week (post-Covid19).
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.