Sales Agent Remote United States
The Role: Sales Agent
Location: Remote, United States
HireBetter’s client is a global market-leading provider of logistics and transportation services. Our client’s specialization is managing your shipments from one destination to another. They are more than just a third-party logistics company – they are a strategic partner with a complete array of transportation and logistics solutions. They are a 30M revenue company and rapidly growing.
Our client is seeking motivated and results-driven Sales Agents to join their team. The Sales Agent will be responsible for selling their freight brokerage services to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for sales.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by researching and analyzing market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities.
- Prospect, network, and build relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Negotiate pricing, contracts, and terms with shippers to secure profitable business deals.
- Maintain and update customer records and sales activity reports in a CRM system
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, rates, and regulations to improve sales skills and knowledge of the services and products
- 5+ years of experience in sales and negotiations, in the freight industry with a primary focus on freight rate negotiation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and team members.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.