Retail Marketing Manager Austin Texas
The Role: Retail Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetter’s client believes clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. The company’s sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing of the organization’s products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Develop a marketing strategy and project plan that meets or exceeds a retailer’s specific requirements from start to finish through streamlined timelines and deadlines
- Project manage all workstreams of implementation to launch retail products on time; including packaging, collateral, sales training, online merchandising, point of sale, customer experience, quality control, and retailer marketing programs
- Work with program manager and other project partners to clearly communicate tasks, dependencies, timeliness, executive summaries and risk/mitigation plans to ensure lasting, overall performance
- Develop and manage all aspects of the budget, working closely with finance to track p/l. Course correcting when needed to achieve profitability timelines
- Manage multiple retail brands (Aquasana, A. O. Smith, Waterboss and more) through both internal and external agency partners (creative, packaging, social, website) to bring branded assets to market
- Oversee all marketing customer experience touch points and branded assets including POS, merchandising, packaging and product experience to ensure brand consistency
- Manage internal and external graphic design resources to launch products into retail including product design, online assets, retail packaging and printed collateral
- Manage retail box experience (including OOBE) to maximize sell through and minimize returns and customer calls
- Manage marketing relationships with retailers and recommend potential marketing programs to maximize sell through
- Interface with 3rd party vendors (photographers, POS, video, printers) to set scope, manage budget, project deliverables, quality and timeline
- Create and manage advertising campaigns to brand awareness and sell through at retailers including social media advertising, digital display and pay-per-click advertising, radio and TV campaigns and other media where needed.
- Obtain retailer website requirements and manage graphic design team to develop content and merchandising to maximize online sell through
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of work related experience
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to organize, facilitate, communicate and present information effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work within specific timeframes to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.