Regional Vice President of Sales for Western Region Seattle Washington
The Role: Regional Vice President of Sales (Western Region)
Location: Seattle, WA
HireBetters client is a highly successful, rapidly growing software company that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Central Texas for the past 5 years. They have also been named by the Austin Business Journals Best Places to Work for 4 consecutive years.
Our client is looking for an aggressive, self-starter to manage and build existing relationships while prospecting and closing new accounts. The ideal candidate will have a sales background and preferably be entrenched in the credit union industry. This role is responsible for collaborating across internal and external relationships to set and achieve targeted sales growth plans.
Location Preferences: Washington, Oregon, or Northern California. Open to other states West of the Mississippi.
- Maintain, improve, and manage all aspects of the customer partnership to meet or exceed the revenue, retention and relationship goals required
- Actively review with SVP of Sales and account manager the strategic direction and goals related to each account
- Establish and maintain sufficient knowledgeable and remain current on the capabilities and functionality of all aspects of the Lenders Protection product
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service through training, consultation, and the sale/deployment of the Lenders Protection product
- Facilitate training utilizing a variety of delivery formats, including face-to-face meetings, classroom sessions, conference calls, and one-on-one settings Manage and interact with the Customer’s executive team to ensure optimization of product penetration.
- Meeting and exceeding growth targets for enabling revenue through partner & connector channels, and tight collaboration with vertical and sales leaders to achieve enterprise objectives
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency and enable growth
- Be an advocate for the partner while maintaining a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Implementation, Operations, Finance and IT to maximize opportunity funnel
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, marketing, communications, business administration or finance
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience with expertise on credit union, banking or financial services strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success managing, growing and launching new clients
- Proven track record of managing a variety of clients and provide reporting
- Highly organized, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Travel could be local or national and will be approx. 50%+ of the job
- Periodically attend tradeshows/conferences, company events and other key events
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to clients to achieve and grow targets
- Keep apprised of industry information and competitors Experience managing client relationships and expectations
- Experience working with support, development and implementation teams in a dynamic technology environment
- Manage multiple customer relationships at multiple stages simultaneously
- Strong customer service background
- Sales experience
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.