President Austin Texas
The Role: President
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetters client is comprised of committed real estate professionals who are highly productive in a high-volume and dynamic sales environment. They are dedicated to putting their experience and knowledge to work for their clients in all steps of the real estate transaction, from start to finish. They focus on delivering the very best in real estate because their clients deserve no less. They are one of the most respected teams for buying and selling in Texas. Our client is committed to providing a consistent consumer experience using a proven and repeatable process and system.
The President will report to the company founder and be responsible for assuming overall leadership of the company. The President will be responsible for all aspects of running the company including organizational leadership, operations, sales, marketing, financial performance, sustained revenue growth and developing, managing and mentoring directors and managers. The President will lead the organization by demonstrating and fostering a culture of fierce commitment, servant-leadership, resourcefulness, passion for people, and success through humility.
- Develop and manage a high-performing team that can effectively develop and execute operating plans in support of the companys strategic plan
- Demonstrate financial acumen with responsibility for P&L and full accountability for delivering planned results
- Lead strategic planning and execution including formulating operating plans and developing and implementing strategies and operating procedures
- Facilitate individual and team success, fostering a culture of accountability, collaboration, teamwork and results
- Influence, drive and hold teams accountable to benchmarks, key performance indicators and goals required to monitor activity and report results to leadership
- Launch new markets within a short time frame
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ten years of leadership experience in the real estate industry
- Experienced with listing agreement structures and managing risk in a real estate environment
- Excellent financial and operational track record and an understanding of the priorities necessary for successful growth of a growing company
- Proven ability to recruit, select, train, lead and motivate top talent
- Skilled, motivating, and inspirational leader that will roll up their sleeves and pitch in and work side by side with the team
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a growth mindset
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar CRM and Marketing Automation Software
- Ability to leverage technological innovations into business growth
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees
Interested candidates should apply directly through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.