National Sales Account Manager Chicago Illinois
The Role: National Sales Account Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
HireBetters client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their indoor air quality through simple, affordable and accurate technology solutions making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our clients distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
Our client is looking for a National Sales Account Manager Consumer Electronics to join our team in Chicago. We would love for you to join us and take our business to the next level!
As a National Sales Account Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for driving and growing our business in the Consumer Electronics retail space, and you will play a key role in the financial success of the company. You will create and manage the execution of sales and marketing campaigns as well as identifying strategic partnership opportunities. You will communicate the lessons learned internally and make best practice an everyday matter. You will constantly strive to improve all elements of the business including marketing, sales, supply chain and operations.
- Develop and grow the brand in the CE retail channel
- Create go-to-market strategies that position and set-up the company as market leader.
- Manage retail buyer relationship and all customer-facing initiatives. Set goals and objectives around account planning, account collaboration, program development and product launches.
- Create and implement in-store and online merchandising strategies and execution that promotes consumer engagement and a path to purchase.
- Work closely with retailers and internal product and marketing teams to create brand awareness and demand
- Work cross functionally with sales and product teams to develop and manage product and feature launch plans unique to each channel partner
- Generate and manage business plans to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success.
A successful candidate will have a successful track record in building and scaling a brand through retail and e-commerce in North America. You have a good commercial mindset with an adept ability to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success. You have experience working with Tier 1 retail or e-commerce partners in North America, and you have a proven ability in driving sales and marketing programs at scale. Precise communication (both written and verbal) and the skills to navigate multiple stakeholders and projects is critical in ones ability to deliver results. We believe you are ambitious and someone who is excited about scaling a business.
- Strong digital and retail sales background. Experience working within the Consumer Electronics industry a plus
- Minimum 7+ years of sales and sales management experience in associated industry, preferably in the smart home, IOT, or home appliance categories.
- Preferred account sales experience with Best Buy, Costco, QVC, and other Consumer Electronics focused accounts.
- (Key industry contacts / relationships within the consumer electronics industry. )
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sales discipline and negotiation capabilities
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Intellectually curious and a creative thinker
- Interest or experience in health, science and/or technology
- Must be able to build relationships and influence decision makers internally and externally across all levels of an organization
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.