Market Manager, San Antonio San Antonio Texas
The Role: Market Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
HireBetters client headquartered in Austin, Texas, is a highly successful residential real estate brokerage, recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation. They have expanded their proven model across 22 markets and continue to grow. The company is comprised of committed real estate professionals who are highly productive in a high-volume and dynamic sales environment. They are dedicated to putting their experience and knowledge to work for their clients in all steps of the real estate transaction, from start to finish. They focus on delivering the very best in real estate because their clients deserve no less.
Our client is seeking a Market Manager to recruit, coach, mentor and inspire a team of sales agents while growing the San Antonio business through servant-leadership dedicated to learning, motivating and passing it forward through your own teachings. You’re not afraid to fail and share your successes and failures with others. Your mindset is such that you will do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. To be effective, youll need to be a hands-on leader continually providing feedback, coaching and training to improve the individual and team performance to meet and exceed weekly and monthly targets.
- Recruit, select, train, lead, motivate and manage a team of successful outside sales agents
- Partner with the recruiter to select sales associates and attract talent in alignment with the company core values
- Create, train, and execute successful prospecting and conversion strategies
- Ensure best practices in managing leads and converting to sales are executed by the sales team while inspiring individuals to drive leads to closing
- Motivate team to meet and exceed performance goals and objectives in a high energy environment
- Track, analyze and manage team members to ensure team hits daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
- Provide training on sales strategy, business acumen, product knowledge, competition, objection handling, and market dynamics
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, and time and territory management
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and work with them to achieve their career goals
- Generate new, fresh ideas and challenge your team and leadership to expand thinking and innovation as it relates to generating new opportunities
- Be the bridge between sales and marketing and provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts and campaigns
- Leverage sales automation tools and Salesforce to achieve maximum efficiency
- Elevate and sustain NPS scores from a consumer experience perspective
- Work primarily with buyer lead specialists and buyers agents
- Manage contracts including purchase agreements and related addendums and provide advice on questions related to contract to close
- Availability to answer questions off-hours and on the weekends
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum five years of experience in sales management in residential real estate or the new homebuilding industry
- Strong ability and desire to coach, develop, and train team members on selling fundamentals, teamwork, and results
- High energy with a desire to win while creating a culture of having fun
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experienced with Salesforce and Marketing Automation Software
- An understanding of technological innovations
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.