Manager, ERP Manufacturing Systems Marshall Texas
The Role: Manager, ERP Manufacturing Systems
Location: Marshall, TX
HireBetters client is a market leader in the multifamily interiors space. They maintain their leadership position by delivering turnkey solutions that fulfill the ever-evolving expectations of community living. Integral to their success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees. In turn, they provide rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals who thrive in a dynamic organization.
We are currently seeking an experienced ERP Manufacturing Systems Manager to support a Manufacturing operation in Marshall,TX. This 3-shift operation is responsible for producing Multi-Family custom cabinets for U.S. distribution. This position is responsible for the 2020 Insight MRP application and integration systems management and support, including all reporting needs.
- Lead a team to support ERP 2020 Insight and all 3rd party integration systems
- Manage IT software application and report writing (staff)
- Work closely with Engineering in maintaining, configurating and modifying all manufacturing applications
- Manage production, scheduling, and delivery reporting needs
- Oversee and maintain databases and data systems performance (non-hardware)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Create and maintain technical documentation for various systems, services and business processes including databases and reporting procedures
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Communicate and interact using business language (non-technical) with the ability to translate business requirements into systems requirements and technical specifications
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with 3rd-party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversight, as well as testing and integration within other applications
- The individual must be capable of delivering quality results, demonstrate the critical thinking and decision-making skills that create long term value for our business and our customers
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions, and optimization
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information management, statistics or ten or more years of technology related on-the-job experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.