Interim ERP Project Manager Remote Texas
The Role: Interim ERP Project Manager
Location: Remote, Texas
HireBetter’s client’s is a leading national technology integrator that provides Beautiful Places and Smart Spaces where the customers live, work, and play. Focused on the luxury market, they complete more than 3,500 residential and commercial projects across the US every year. They sell and support everything from lighting, shades, and A/V to networking, security systems, and power management.
HireBetter is seeking an Interim ERP Project Manager to execute the daily and weekly activities/ deliverables on an ERP selection and implementation project for one of our clients. This will likely be a 6-9 month engagement managing a NetSuite ERP implementation, under the director of a HireBetter ERP Program Manager (PMO).
- Facilitate and manage ERP project meetings and activities/ deliverables for scheduled benchmarks.
- Along with HireBetter PMO, serve as a primary point of contact with internal resources, Project Oversight Manager, Implementation Partner Project Managers, Business Process Architect, Technical Lead, SME Leads.
- Along with HireBetter PMO, the Project Manager will help define, document, and control the project’s scope.
- Manages changes to the scope, and ensures they are properly evaluated, approved, and communicated.
- Build detailed project plan in conjunction with HireBetter Program Manager, internal executive project sponsor and Systems Integration partner.
- Manage and update detailed project plan weekly. Weekly status reporting in conjunction with Project Oversight Manager and Implementation Partner PMs
- Work with HR PMO to manage risk by identifying, analyzing, and mitigating the potential threats and uncertainties that could affect the project’s performance, quality, and outcome.
- Work with HireBetter PMO to manage and track budget.
- Communication management including planning, executing, and controlling the flow of information among the project team, stakeholders, and vendor
- Helps coordinate and attend various meetings (PMs, Project Team, Strategy Committee)
- Scheduling of resources for all vendor sessions and scheduling of conference rooms
- Attends and monitors all ERP and SI discovery or demo sessions
- Manages tasks that come out of the discovery sessions
- Coordinates the review, feedback, and updates to all documentation
- Attends and monitors all ERP build/configuration sessions
- Manages tasks that come out of the build/configuration sessions and subsequent testing periods
- Coordinates UAT Testing, Tracks issues to resolution, Tracks any gaps to resolution
- Raise and help resolve internal issues or blockers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst leading or contributing significantly on ERP implementations.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite modules and their integration with business processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Construction and/ or Services a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills in an executive setting.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.