CEO Austin Texas
The Role: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetter’s client is a leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations, rendering systems, and servers for engineering, product design, architecture, VFX, animation, data science, and more. For 24 years, our client has combined record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge to become the trusted choice of creative professionals worldwide.
The Chief Executive Officer will have overall responsibility for leading the company, including directing the company’s strategy, developing the processes and infrastructure that will drive financial performance, improving the company’s products and overall brand presence, developing, and expanding the company’s sales and marketing functions including a channel sales strategy, and driving strategic execution of product innovations that will fuel revenue growth. The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors and company ownership to lead the organization by demonstrating and fostering a culture of personal responsibility, initiative, and integrity. This is an in-office position based in Austin, Texas.
- Integrate effectively with the Board and other stakeholders to understand objectives for the business, as well as to provide critical insights necessary for stakeholders to provide effective support
- Develop infrastructure, systems, and processes to promote company growth
- Develop the organization’s short and long-term goals and strategies
- Align departmental strategy with the overall goals of the organization
- Build and manage a high-performing team that can effectively execute plans in support of the company’s growth
- Oversee the company’s sales functions and initiatives with accountability for delivering results
- Spearhead improvements in branding of the company’s various products and market collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of progressive leadership experience
- CEO or large business unit general management/president role experience
- Experience in strategic planning and execution including formulating operating plans and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- 5+ years of computer hardware experience is preferred
- Growth oriented leadership in channel sales, direct sales, and marketing
- Strong understanding of financials (both management and GAAP) with the ability to develop financial plans and manage resources, as well as analyze and interpret financial data
- Experience and relationships with key alliances like ISVs (Autodesk, SolidWorks and Ansys) and key vendors like NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel
- Ability to manage teams of operations and product development professionals
- History of transparently communicating to a board of directors regularly with quarterly meetings
- Cultural fit with owner/founder technical leader and with seasoned team of professionals
- Willingness to be a team player in a medium-sized company. Willing to dig into the details and “Work beneath the title of a CEO” to show the team the CEO is a contributing team member.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.