Enterprise Sales Director Remote United States
The Role: Enterprise Sales Director
Location: Remote, United States
HireBetter’s client is a fast-growing software company on an exciting growth trajectory. We are looking for exceptional people to join our client’s team of tightly knit innovators as they embark on their next stage of growth. Founded in 2012, our client is the premier platform for managing and operating franchised home services brands. Their platform is a comprehensive CRM with everything a home services brand needs for success.
We are seeking an experienced SaaS B2B Sales Director with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas. As the new Enterprise Sales Director, they will play a key role in the development of a sales function for the company. This person will be responsible for generating and closing sales deals aligned with the company’s revenue goals. The ideal team member is self-directed, highly pro-active, collaborative cross functionally, thrives on achieving goals and has a passion for connecting with people. You also possess the following:
- Want to be in the start-up world, thriving on change and growth
- Roll up your sleeves, produce and lead by example
- Disciplined about the sales process setting and hitting goals
- A conceptual seller and can paint a compelling vision
- Passionate and articulate, never afraid to speak your mind
- Willing to travel as the role demands
- A focus on winning net new customers, including influencing and negotiating with C-suite executives.
- Ability to build a sales funnel by identifying target potential customers through research, networking and cold outreach.
- Qualify leads and set up meetings with key decision makers.
- Understanding of the specific needs within a Sales Process, around forecasting and opportunity progression with the ability to qualify leads, nurture the prospect, and close deals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market and the competition to address objections through the sales process.
- Learn our client’s platform, products and services and are able to lead a demo without a Sales Engineer.
- A team-player who works collaboratively with team members across the business, including Marketing, Client Success and Product Development to ensure the prospect needs are being met and selling obstacles are overcome.
- Prepare offers, proposals, product presentations, and other general sales-related activities. This process is collaborative with the onboarding manager to ensure timeline and product alignment fits brand needs for onboarding.
- A strong relationship builder who establishes rapport with people easily and can nurture professional contacts to build, enhance, and connect networks to meet strategic goals.
- Someone with refined negotiation skills who can secure support for ideas or initiatives through high-impact communication and offering solutions to handle objections effectively lowering resistance and finding mutually acceptable solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM system to track leads, opportunities and other data, which will allow the generation of detailed reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide customer feedback and insights to inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Support the creation of a sales function, including documentation, process and technology changes and sales enablement as new sellers come up to speed in the business.
- Bachelors’ degree (BA/BS) at an accredited university
- 4+ years of experience B2B SaaS sales with small/medium/large enterprises in the US and Canada
- Experience selling into the franchisor space ideally Home Services.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with and manage multiple internal and external parties,
- Goal and outcome-oriented with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to manage priorities and work cross-functionally and proactively to drive results.
- Ability to travel as the position demands, throughout North America.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.