Interim-to perm Senior Accountant San Antonio Texas
The Role: Temp to Perm Senior Accountant
Location: San Antonio, TX
HireBetter’s client is a B2B SaaS fund that operates under the Venture Equity model in which they take controlling stakes in companies and operate them for high–growth. Our client’s goal is to accelerate sustainable, software companies and help them become even more successful. Each company has its own unique product, team, and story, all while being a part of their family.
- Play an integral part in month end close process by preparing journal entries, account reconciliations and other support as needed for cash, accounts payable, fixed assets, accruals among others
- Assist in preparations of an external audit by compiling support and responding to requests
- Support the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar field
- CPA is preferred but not required
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Private Equity/ Investment industry experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter, looking for ways to improvement process and ability to resolve issues
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work in San Antonio, TX
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.