Head of Cloud Services Remote United States
The Role: Head of Cloud Services
Our client is an elite cloud optimization team that helps companies save millions of dollars on their AWS, Azure, and GCP infrastructure and develops predictable cloud spend for the future. Throughout this process, our client has become an essential and trusted partner with their clientele.
The Head of Cloud Services is an executive-level, client-facing, cloud-savvy operator who will head up the core of the business, manage the analyst team and client portfolio. The Head of Cloud Services will not only have experience with cloud infrastructure, but will also be a capable technical communicator, excelling in developing relationships with client executives and ensuring goal execution.
- Leading execution of client engagements with the analyst teams, from kick-off to goal achievement
- Recognizing and finding solutions to any barriers to success for clients
- Developing working relationships with client executives and across teams
- Establishing our expertise in the public cloud domain
- Discovering and executing continued client success and retention opportunities
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience preferably in B2B SaaS industry
- Extensive experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure cloud infrastructure (high level certifications are a plus)
- Experience managing and motivating successful technical teams
- Elite business and technical communication skills, with the ability to professionally represent the company in the C-suite and at the ground floor
- Poised and meticulously organized with acute attention to detail
- Naturally efficient, inquisitive, and analytical
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.