Executive Assistant Keene New Hampshire
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Keene, NH
Our client’s vision is to be the best place to shop for everyone who rides a bike. They grew out of Keene, NH selling bicycle components, apparel, and accessories. Today, they operate multiple brick and mortar stores, in NH, and PA. They are growing exponentially and are dedicated to building lasting relationships with customers, communities, and team members. Over the years they have served over half a million customers and are only getting started.
Our client is in search of a business oriented Executive Assistant to partner with the Founder/CEO. This is a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on this rapidly growing company by providing administrative and project management support. This role will work cross functionally with all departments to help drive company initiatives to successful completion.
● Responsible for providing exceptional executive support to the CEO
● Coordinating and driving internal initiatives to completion
● Managing high volume correspondences and inbox
● All scheduling/calendaring on behalf of the CEO
● All file/documentation management
● Assist with special or unique projects and issues as assigned by CEO
● Other duties including some personal projects of the CEO may be assigned to meet business needs
● Meet or exceed quality standards and metric goals established by management
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
● At least 3-5 years of professional experience
● Extremely organized and have the ability to keep others organized
● Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Strong MS Office skills
● Self-starter and an independent problem solver
● Possess an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.