Director of Sales Dallas-Forth Worth TX
The Role: Director of Sales
Location: Dallas-Forth Worth, TX (Remote acceptable)
HireBetters client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their indoor air quality through simple, affordable, and accurate technology solutions making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our clients distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
Our client is looking for a Director of Sales to join their team and take their business to the next level!
- Develop and grow the company brand in the CE retail channel complimenting the companys early distribution success in the DIY retail segment.
- Create and implement in-store merchandising strategies and execution that promotes consumer engagement and a path to purchase.
- Execute a disciplined sales process that exceeds annual sales goals.
- Create go-to-market strategies that position and set-up the company as market leader.
- Understand competitors’ approaches to the markets in order to craft the company sales model and incorporate best practices to differentiate them in the market.
- Manage expense effectively to ensure the operation to be within budget target.
- Analyze local market information and provide ongoing local market intelligence to internal product teams to ensure product aligns to the market needs.
- Manage retail buyer relationship and all customer facing initiatives. Set goals and objectives around account planning, account collaboration, program development and product launches.
- Adaptive style with growth mindset
- Minimum 10 years of sales and sales management experience in associated industry, preferably in the smart home, IOT, or home appliance categories.
- Preferred account sales experience with Best Buy, Costco, QVC, and other CE focused accounts. Retail sales experience in Canada also preferred.
- Key industry contacts / relationships within the consumer electronics industry.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Strong written, negotiation, and oral communication capabilities, including major presentations to high-level internal/external contacts.
- Strong sales discipline and negotiation capabilities; strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated passion in driving innovation and changes for team success
- Strong organizational development skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.