Director of Real Estate Transactions Austin Texas
The Role: Director of Real Estate Transactions
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetters client is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation. They have expanded their proven model across the state of Texas and are in 21 markets across the US and Canada.
HireBetters client is comprised of committed real estate professionals who are highly productive in a high-volume and dynamic sales environment. They are dedicated to putting their experience and knowledge to work for their clients in all steps of the real estate transaction, from start to finish. They focus on delivering the very best in real estate because their clients deserve no less. They are one of the most respected teams for buying and selling in Texas. Our client is committed to providing a consistent consumer experience using a proven and repeatable process and system.
HireBetters client seeks an experienced Director of Real Estate Transactions to lead and enhance real estate operations and expansion and facilitate team success. They value people that are fiercely committed, self-reliant, self-motivated, resourceful, coach-able, results-driven, accountable and life-long learners.
- Drive strategic direction, prioritize initiatives and resources against key performance metrics, and work cross-functionally to operationalize initiatives
- Identify, model, and prioritize close rate initiatives based on data, customer feedback, and other inputs
- Rapidly develop and test performance improvement hypotheses; then iterate based on feedback
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data to drive top-line revenue
- Support the sales and transactions team through problem solving and input into sales transactions, real estate contracts, drafting offers, and risk management
- Collaborate with teams from operations, product, sales, support, and marketing to drive initiatives from inception to completion
- Continually recruit, select, train, lead and motivate top talent
- Leverage emerging technological innovations into business growth and success navigating between systems and people
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems
- Lead through change management in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Utilize project management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- 7 years of experience leading and growing a high-performing operations team in the real estate industry
- 5 years of team management experience; experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Brokerage license preferred
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategy creation and operational implementation and documenting operations processes
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic transactional environment and experience overseeing over 1000 transactions
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM and Marketing Automation Software
- Experience with multiple MLS databases
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees
- Commitment to demonstrating and fostering a culture of fierce commitment, servant-leadership, resourcefulness, passion for people, and success through humility
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.