Director of Marketing Herndon Virginia
The Role: Director of Marketing
Location: Herndon, Virginia or Remote
Our client’s mission is to completely revolutionize how companies conduct business by delivering the most comprehensive and secure suite of cloud-based telephony, unified communications, and contact center services. Their solution dramatically improves customer experiences, invigorates employee productivity, and integrates business processes for greater revenue growth. They simplify communication services across locations, reduce operating costs and cultivate business intelligence so that businesses can compete better today and in the future.
Our client has a culture of being team oriented and more about getting the job done than focusing on a hierarchy. This is an opportunity to grow with a company and create the marketing team of a lifetime!
As the Director of Marketing you will utilize proven experience to help strategically define and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy. The Director of Marketing will work closely with Sales, Operations and Product Delivery teams to develop a go-to-market strategy that is based on how they can best serve the customer as a partner.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including developing and executing an annual marketing plan.
- Drive marketing qualified leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive increases in successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Develop marketing collateral.
- Define the ideal client profile with research and metrics.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field
- Have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in B2B product marketing
- More than 5-10 years of SaaS Technology marketing expertise
- An analytical thinker – results driven with the ability to analyze complex data (i.e. product market fit, customer insights for persona development, build business cases)
- Experienced in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Ability to select and manage vendors to drive marketing projects
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Experience in HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce or similar Marketing and Sales CRM systems; strong in SQL & Excel; and an enterprise software background
- Project management experience
- Telecommunications and/or start up experience very nice to have
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.