Customer Success Specialist Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
The Role: Customer Success Specialist
Location: Fort Worth , Texas
Hirebetters client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their Indoor Air Quality through simple, affordable and accurate technology solutions making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our clients distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
The Customer Success Specialist position is for someone extrovert, tech-savvy with a passion for emerging technologies. Equally passionate about helping people with maximizing their experience with highly innovative IoT products, making them successful and achieving their goals. The Customer Success Specialist will help to expand our growing Business team in the US, from our brand new office in Fort Worth, Texas. You will directly be reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
- Engage new and existing B2B customers in North America and make sure they are successful with our products
- Develop and maintain the customer onboarding experience
- Build relationships with our existing customer base and partners to help maintain a high customer satisfaction score
- Actively engage passive customers to keep them up to date on the latest features and value proposition
- Serve as the first line technical support for business and partner accounts.
- Do your utmost to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations.
- Become an expert on the air we breathe and how to make people and buildings healthier
- Contribute to self-help articles, getting started and troubleshooting guides
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience within technical support, software engineering or customer success
- Solid computer skills with experience within IoT, APIs and general troubleshooting
- Self-motivated team player, intellectually curious and eager to grow with the company
- Prefers details and is dedicated to understanding how systems work
- Demonstrates superb communication, organization, and time management skills,
- Willing to work hard, learn and teach everyone while providing the best possible service towards the customers.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.