Commercialization Manager San Antonio Texas
The Role: Commercialization Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
HireBetters client is the only prestige lifestyle brand 100% dedicated to UV protection. Their mission is to change the way the world thinks about SPF through highly innovative, feel-good, clean formulas.
To support the ambitious growth plans in 2021 and beyond, our client is looking for a Commercialization Manager who will serve in a critical role as a Project Manager for all commercialization projects from decision to commercialize through product launch. The Commercialization Manager will directly report to the SVP Operations and work with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the commercialization process.
- Manage product commercialization through detailed project management, working closely with Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, Demand Planning and Finance
- Coordinate meetings with Product Development, Marketing/Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, Demand Planning & Finance to ensure all opportunities and projects are on course to meet the customers expectations and deadlines
- Document and manage risks and dependencies
- Continually review project issues proactively to determine possible root causes and implement continuous improvement actions
- Work cross functionally to define realistic timelines and track and report delivery against those timelines
- Provide regular updates on progress including cost management and progressive milestones to project sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensure project calendar visibility to key stakeholders
- Identify and implement project management systems and software
- Bachelors Degree required; PMP Certification preferred
- 6 years of experience in commercialization and/or project CPG experience a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in an organized manner
- Ability to manage both internal and external customers and to adapt and manage through change
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective facilitation skills are required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment and contribute to high-growth
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.