Chief Growth Officer East Coast USA
The Role: Chief Growth Officer
Location: Boston, MA | West Palm Beach, FL | Hartford, CT
HireBetters client is a full-service digital experience agency that provides unparalleled client service and in-depth industry expertise. They create smarter experiences that connect with people during meaningful momentsbuilding greater value for brands while driving measurable results.
Our client works with a diverse range of clients in verticals including consumer, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and higher education. Clients include Aetna, Amica, Boston College, Cannondale, Cornell University, Dolby, The Hartford, HMR Weight Management Services Corp., Joslin Diabetes Center, MIT, Mutual of Omaha, Rice University, SCAN Health Plan, Stanley Black & Decker, Tufts Medical Center, UChicago Medicine, University College London and more.
The company is headquartered in West Palm Beach, with offices in Boston, and Hartford.
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is a hybrid role between sales and marketing that owns new account revenue generation across B2B service, media, and cloud software entities. The role defines and executes sales and marketing goals to support double-digit, profitable growth. Your key transformational responsibility is to define, implement an optimized prospect pipeline and sales process across the entire organization. This is a new, highly visible position and one key to our long term, aggressive growth that requires strategic leadership, mentorship and at times roll-up-your-sleaves tactical execution.
The Chief Growth Officer will report to the Founder/CEO.
- Build an effective and efficient B2B lead gen and sales engine for services, media and cloud software products
- Provide mentorship on sales best practices to direct reports and matrixed team members throughout sales lifecycle
- Optimize all aspect of sales funnel from awareness to consideration
- Develop and manage a presales framework so resources are utilized in a most efficient and effective manner
- Decision leader on go-to market strategy, sales pipeline, marketing and PR plans, pitch strategy, differentiation models, marketing mix, staffing, internal CRM, lead gen, software, partner relationships
- Oversee Go to Market Strategies, marketing budget and staffing levels
- Oversee positioning, messaging and story telling
- Manage and direct internal marketing and lead generation partners
- Coordinating with internal creative, technical, marketing and other presales resources
- Influences decisions on agency strategy, culture, raising capital, pricing models, investor relationships, acquisition targets
- Optimize CRM platform to provide key pipeline insights
- Works in concert with data teams to understand and research external market data including customer needs, customer preferences and buyer behaviors.
- Optimize partnerships with UiPath, Microsoft, Salesforce, Forrester, Drupal, and other strategic alliances
- Consult and advise to senior leadership team on growth strategies
- At least 10 years of sales and marketing experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Industry experience to include SaaS or digital media with a strong focus on service delivery
- B2B experience
- Proven ability to significantly drive revenue growth
- Experienced and comfortable in both a strategic and tactical role
- Strong people management experience
- Experienced and comfortable in a technology focused company with the able to maximize CRM capabilities
- Experience with outside investors and acquisitions a plus
Top Line Success Measurements:
- Hit aggressive B2B revenue targets
- Generating awareness and leads across target markets
- Qualified lead generation and pipeline development
- Optimize marketing budget allocation and impact
- Develop efficient and effective presales and pitch methodology
- Train and mentor on best-practice sales techniques
- Improve sales close ratios
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.