Chief Financial Officer Fort Worth Texas
The Role: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
HireBetter’s client is on a mission to help 1,000,000 families live more memorable and organized lives throughout the US by 2028, with backyard and family ranch structures that support the client’s lifestyle. The company engages with clients online, by phone and at stores to uncover what the absolute best solution is for now and long term ensuring they consider their budget, needs, dreams and wants. And then manufacture and install that perfect solution for them. They are the highest rated company in the industry by their 5 star Raving Fans! They have done/are doing acquisitions to add companies to their platform company, so experience in multi-entity financials is a must.
You are hungry, humble and people smart and extremely driven Finance leader who craves standing out and making an impact. You are a quick learner and have experience leading a company through growth and acquisitions with related entities. You have proven to be a capable strategic thinker, planner and a results oriented leader in partnering with the CEO and President among other senior executives to be a true partner to the C suite. You would love to play a major part in growing a company that you can truly be passionate about investing into its future growth across the country. You have the cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Must be able to engage staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgment. Must have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO, President and other members of the management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting (13 month rolling forecasts)
- Design, document and ensure adherence to a tight monthly closing schedule for multi-entity consolidated and combined financial statements
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage cashflow
- Manage ERP implementations of new companies and onboarding of acquired companies fully into the company’s way
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide strategic thought and planning on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly identify and manage around risks in a timely manner
- Maintain speed and accuracy of client payments
- Propose actions plans to ensure that monthly financial objectives are obtained
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning and analysis
- Treasury Management
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Perform financial due diligence for all acquisitions
- Manage onboarding of new acquisitions
- Manage legal compliance
- Ensure appropriate insurance policies and levels are in place for the group
- Capital raising through bank and investor relations
- Coordinate and produce all financial and tax documentation as required including consolidating and combining financial statements
- At least 10+ years of experience in a senior finance role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful direct-to-consumer sales company
- Experience with acquisitions and turnaround companies
- Multiple related entities to include consolidated and combining financial statements
- Meticulous organizational skills — you pride yourself on keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Experience with Infor/Syteline ERP software or similar solution
- MBA in Finance and Accounting required
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.