Chain Manager Remote National
The Role: Chain Manager
Location: Remote (National)
HireBetter’s client is a high growth beverage consumer products goods company. This popular, local, and growing alcoholic drink brand is seeking a Chain Manager to join their team.
Our client is in search of a Chain Manager to support their growing National Accounts business. The Chain Manager will be responsible for driving distribution and execution at Chains in partnership with wholesalers, and engaging consumers to build awareness for the brand.
• Manage the execution and monitoring of national accounts, focused on existing account growth
• Work with marketing, sales, and wholesalers to increase brand awareness and rate of sale in chain accounts
• Conduct analysis and develop presentations that increase Company feature and display activity, expands distribution and optimizes shelf position that increase volume and market share
• Identify underperforming and high performing accounts – with a plan of action for each – to prevent loss and create upside
• Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create chain programming, point of sale, and dealer loads within set timeframes (regular ads, seasonal programming, holiday programming)
• Work with distributors and field sales team to ensure proper merchandising, program execution and pricing occur in chain accounts
• Track planogram execution and manage reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Three to Five years’ experience in alcohol beverage sales for a supplier or wholesaler, with 1-2 years’ experience managing off-premise chain accounts. Beer experience highly preferred.
• Existing relationships with chain buyers and working knowledge of with national and regional chains and programming.
• Self-motivated, able to work with independently limited direction, and within a team to accomplish goals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface with various levels of management from store level to executives.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities, always meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills – forecasting, modeling, budgeting
• Tech savvy and highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and VIP/iDig
• Willingness to travel (air and car) and a flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
• Minimum age: 21 years old
• Must have the ability to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.