CEO Los Angeles California
The Role: CEO
Location: Los Angeles, CA
HireBetter’s client is a Los Angeles-based commercial real estate brokerage specializing in net lease and multifamily investments. As a national advisory firm, our client is a first-class commercial real estate experience through collaboration, transparency, and innovation. To innovate, our client has built a fully automated platform to provide an optimal experience for their clients which puts them in a league of their own.
The Chief Executive Officer will take responsibility for the management of the business and affairs for this growing firm. The Chief Executive Officer will have full autonomy to streamline processes and work closely with the management team and provide steady leadership during these changing times. The Chief Executive Officer will also work closely with the board in fulfilling company objectives for strategic plans, budgets, and responsibilities with a view to increasing shareholder value.
- Develop and elevate the company’s goal to grow and operate to the highest standards of the industry
- Act as an entrepreneur and innovator to accelerate the strategic goals of the company to maximize growth
- Work with team to finalize training program to fully automate on-line agent training
- Maintain and develop with the Board strategic plans for the company and implement models for each satellite office and manage for profitability
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to 4 direct reports and 60 employees of the company
- Lead team to create a dynamic and motivated team of top brokers
- Ensure communications between the company and major stakeholders are managed in an optimum way and are done in accordance with applicable laws
- Provide timely operational, and reporting information to the Board and implement its decisions in accordance with good governance, with the company’s policies and procedures, and within budget
- Implement workplace policies and procedures that ensure compliance with relevant regulatory bodies and legislation
- Provide a culture of high ethics and strong performance throughout the organization
- 15+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proven experience leading a company through growth
- High growth technology company industry expertise desired
- Analytically minded with a driven approach to decision making and approach to understanding the business
- Ability to facilitate collaboration and interaction with individuals and groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to distill complicated technical topics into messages for all audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the business
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a results-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.