Campaign Manager (Digital Marketing) Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
The Role: Campaign Manager (Digital Marketing)
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
HireBetters client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their indoor air quality through simple, affordable, and accurate technology solutions making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our clients distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
Our client is looking for a team player who has a passion for nurturing customer relationships, who is intellectually curious, innovative and eager to grow with the company. Has a strong experience in building and implementing digital marketing campaigns and are ideally a certified professional on the platforms Ad management tools.
- Own, develop and execute our digital marketing initiatives in US and CA
- Lead and develop the paid media part og automated customer journeys for lead generation
- Focus on both B2C and B2B conversion, lead generation and retention
- Constantly test and optimize to increase performance of digital marketing activities
- Build, implement and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Ad-platforms.
- Build and execute campaigns on retail self-service platforms (Home Depot Promote IQ, WalMart Advertising ++).
- Lead exploration into new advertising platforms and be the key contact with local agencies.
- Monitor campaign performance across all platforms and ensure brand safety.
- Optimize performance to ensure best possible results on set KPIs (CPA, CPL, direct revenue ++)
- Work with sales and the global marketing team to set goals for US and CA-markets.
- Work with our Relationship MM to build always on marketing automated lead generation journeys
- A key member of a great international team
- BA/MA in related field
- 3-5 years+ experienced in campaign management on social media and retail self-service platforms
- Experienced user of Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google ad-management tools
- Preferably certified (Digital Marketing Associate, Media Buying Professional, Media Planning Professional)
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.