Business Development Manager Austin Texas
The Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is the award-winning strategic talent partner for entrepreneurial, growth-minded, middle-market companies that need the right solutions to thrive and scale. Named the #1 Retained Executive Search Firm by the Austin Business Journal since 2017, HireBetter supports organizational growth and change by developing effective talent strategies and building world-class leadership teams. To learn more, visit www.HireBetter.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong background in building relationships as a trusted advisor with strategic referral partners and executives at small to medium sized, fast growing, growth-minded, entrepreneurial and founder- led businesses. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for staying focused on maintaining and growing key strategic referral partner relationships and driving qualified opportunities into and through the sales pipeline.
- Maintaining consistent and high levels of daily sales activity including calls, emails, InMails, networking events, scoping and client onboarding appointments.
- Establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial and value-added strategic partner relationships with industry aligned organizations
- Creating, managing, and closing direct sales leads for the consulting, permanent and interim placement solutions
- Building C-level relationships and structuring commercial terms with potential clients
- Developing and maintaining the required velocity for a deep sales pipeline for current and future revenue growth
- Working with the marketing and management teams to continue to evolve and improve the process and content focused on expanding strategic partner relationships
- Partnering with the delivery team to meet client engagement commitments and exceed expectations
- Assuring required CRM data is up to date and accurate for all leads and opportunities
- Minimum 8+ years sales experience required
- Minimum 5+ years successfully selling recruiting services or professional services
- Demonstrated success as a direct sales contributor in the significant growth of a company
- Expertise in consultative sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching and managing processes, and contract negotiation
- Team-oriented, entrepreneurial, and willing to do what it takes
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Intrinsically self-motivated and highly driven to close deals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Advanced level Google Suite, Microsoft Office skills needed, proven Internet research capabilities as well as experience utilizing CRM systems
The ideal candidate will align with our mission of impacting lives by connecting and empowering good people to build great companies and with our core values of Do the Right Thing, Exceed Expectations, Take Ownership, Serve with Passion, Embrace Curiosity, and Win Together.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.