Area Sales Manager FL GA AL Jacksonville Tampa
The Role: Area Sales Manager
Location: Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Florida
HireBetter’s client is a high growth beverage consumer products goods company. This popular, local, and growing alcoholic drink brand is seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting goals, driving distribution with their wholesaler partners, and engaging consumers to build awareness for their brand within the Florida, Georgia, and Alabama regions.
- Meets quarterly revenue goals for the territory
- Maintains inventory levels at wholesalers and helps to manage shipments
- Obtains results while effectively utilizing resources and staying within budget
- Establishes amazing rapport at top accounts and with area wholesalers
- Visits 8 to 10 off-premise accounts daily to expand distribution, gain displays and integrate POS materials
- Timely reporting: weekly recaps of activity to wholesalers and management; weekly demo results; daily account entries
- Learns from, collaborates with, and works alongside the sales and marketing teams
- Conducts 4 off-premise demos per month and participates at trade events
- Coordinates in-house brand ambassadors and demo agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as a beverage industry distributor or supplier
- Self-motivated with a competitive drive to win: an extreme degree of ownership
- The adaptability and flexibility to succeed at an early-stage company
- Relationships with key chain and independent accounts in the market area
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use VIP, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite as well as work-related apps
- Ability to travel up to 50% across the territory
- A flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
- Minimum age: 21 years old
- Must pass a background check and have a clean driving record
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.