1801 Rutherford Road Suite 102A
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2868
The Role: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
HireBetter’ s client is made up of a passionate team of experts. They’ ve brought together prominent coffee industry professionals, scientists, cuppers, and medical practitioners to help them base every decision on maximizing the health benefits of already high-quality coffees. Their areas of expertise may differ, but they all have a singular mission: to evaluate options and choose the healthiest processes, from the science to practices – piecing together critical research findings, experimenting with processes, and testing results. Ultimately, envision sharing the power of good brewed in a delicious cup of coffee that heals and enhances the lives of people from all walks of life.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for building the sales and marketing teams of the organization, executing strategies for achieving strong revenue targets, capitalizing on a powerful target market, as well as developing and enhancing a growing list of prospective and current clients. Working collaboratively with the leadership team, he/she will co-create and lead the sales cycle process, with responsibility for scaling the business. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader capable of defining and executing on the company’ s go-forward sales strategy.
- Refine and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive the company’ s revenue growth
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets in all areas including B2B and B2C, developing proper tools, messaging, and strategy on the B2C side that will drive B2B success
- Build the sales and marketing function for next level growth, with responsibility for results across all channels
- Execute on effective sales and marketing tools and strategies that clearly and succinctly convey value propositions
- Identify metrics and implement tasks for proper targeting of customers, partners, and strategic events
- Ensure the organization achieves monthly, quarterly and annual revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction goals
- Execute lead generation activities to build a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Create a metrics-driven culture including analysis of customer performance, improving efficiencies, refining prospect targeting, strategic account planning, and pipeline analysis
- Advance opportunities through meetings, presentations, and strategically leverage co-founders at the proper time
- Prepare quarterly sales & marketing reports showing sales trends, potential revenue, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Partner with leadership and internal team to refine company strategy and operations
- Share specific product development feedback based on relationships with industry experts, communication with customers, and market surveillance
- Recruit and train new hires to drive growth based on market opportunities and company goals
- As part of the leadership team, own the budgeting, planning, and growth strategies for the expansion of the sales and marketing organization
- The successful candidate will possess strong knowledge of B2C direct response and internet marketing to consumers as well as B2B affiliate marketing
- 10-15 years of sales experience. Experience in a subscription business preferred
- Ability to develop strong and lasting partnerships with customers and partners, turning them into company and product advocates willing to speak on our behalf
- Commanding presence indicating vast product, company, competitor, and industry expertise related to B2B or B2C models, with documented achievement of sales objectives
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.