3650 Torrey View Court
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 2681
Position: Vice President, Operations
Location: West Coast
Our client is the leading provider of integrated facility services for pharmaceutical, bio-tech, medical device, life sciences, high tech, IT, electronic, semiconductor and aerospace and defense industries. Our client’ s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, GMP cleaning, hydrogen peroxide fogging, VHP, environmental monitoring, training and GMP consulting services, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Our client is one of the rare few that is an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company that adheres to strict regulations to support its clients and provide the highest quality services.
The Vice President of Operations holds operational responsibility for the performance and financial viability of west coast service operations. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this team member will hold a leadership role with budgetary and operational authority for west coast operations. The Vice President of Operations will be responsible for developing a culture that embraces service, continuous improvement, and will ensure the team is client focused, conducts business in the highest ethical manner and promotes behavior designed to enable each member of the company the ability to achieve personal and professional satisfaction through their daily activities.
- Collaborates with the Executive team to develop, recommend and implement strategies to optimize revenue and capture additional markets.
- Recruit, manage, coach, develop, mentor and regularly assess and review performance metrics for a team of direct reports composed of leadership and individual contributor roles.
- Enforce compliance with company and operational policies, procedures, training, safety rules, company standards, and local state and federal regulations.
- Work to maintain and improve current service and safety levels while maximizing operational efficiency.
- Work with the Director of HR and Safety and Operations Managers to coordinate corporate safety, compliance, risk control and environmental policies and programs and workers compensation plans and audits.
- Monitor operational expenses and develops programs to focus on cost efficiency.
- Work with managers and employees to analyze work requirements and work conditions to propose and implement changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meet with managers on a regular basis to discuss and coordinate all activities related to customer satisfaction and retention in order to maintain the highest level of service to our customers while meeting productivity goals.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 10+years’ experience of operations and management expertise
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in progressive work experience
- Experience in GMP, facility services, commercial real estate, or other related field a plus
- Strong presentation and customer service skills
- Excellent leader with ability to connect on varying levels of organization
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Well organized and able to handle multiple proposals and processes simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Complete administrative responsibilities accurately and on schedule
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our client offers a competitive base and uncapped commission, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
To learn more about HireBetter, please visit us online at www.HireBetter.com.