4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd #150
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2748
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Vice President of Recruiting for one of Austin’ s fastest growing freight brokerage firms. Our client has a unique, driven, energetic culture where constant improvement are advancements are made.
The Vice President of Recruiting reports to the Chief People Officer. This is a prominent role providing sound leadership and managing a high-performing team. The Vice President of Recruiting leads the strategic direction of the department and examines hiring trends in anticipation of the business’ s response to labor market challenges.
- Develop and execute a targeted talent strategy by market that will ensure that the business attracts and hires the top-most talent in the industry.
- Drive the execution and evaluation of the recruiting department’ s workload to ensure optimal recruitment activity that maximizes return.
- Work with the recruiting team, managing, coaching and developing, while actively supporting their professional growth. Getting full buy-in and hiring to the profile for every position.
- Design, implement and evaluate a targeted hiring process that will continually improve recruiting processes resulting in an elevation in the quality of talent brought into the business.
- Develop competitive compensation plans to incentivize performance within the team.
- Partner with key stakeholders regarding organizational needs. Provide guidance, strategy and support in the hiring and onboarding phase.
- Review and optimize talent acquisition budget.
- Partner with People Operations on workforce planning.
- Analyze pipeline trends and strength.
- Create innovative talent acquisitions strategies through online presence, university relations programs and various methods to attract top talent.
- Must have eight plus years of experience in a high-volume, recruiting environment within a highly competitive sales environment
- Must have five plus years of experience leading a team, growing and developing a team
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Must have a proven track record successfully managing full-cycle recruiting processes consisting of sourcing, screening, on-boarding and coaching
- Experience leveraging efficiencies in the use of technologies, workflows and process.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.