204 Versaw Court Suite 2
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2805
HireBetter has been retained to identify a VP of e-Commerce Sales for a leading CBD manufacturer in Colorado with corporate headquarters in Austin, TX. Our client uses only hemp grown from their certified organic family farm and is in high growth mode within an industry that is rapidly flourishing.
The VP of e-Commerce Sales reports directly to the COO and will be instrumental in the growth of the company as a strategic business partner and advisor. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the direction of our client’ s customer base as the company grows to meet new demands. You will use your experience in the CBD industry to optimize online sales contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Work with the Executive Management team to define the corporate e-commerce strategy
- Develop business plan and annual budget for e-commerce function
- Interface with external marketing firm to lead re-branding strategy
- Oversee the day-to-day e-commerce operations, maintenance and performance measurement of the company website
- Manage and own the digital performance marketing budget and platform P&L
- Develop and implement the customer acquisition strategy, including SEO, PPC,
affiliate, social, partnership and direct marketing
- Responsible for overall website performance. Ensure excellent consumer experience. Continuously test, learn, implement and optimize
- Develop web strategies, user experience, SEO, site search, analytics, site features & functionality, transaction processing of “ e” orders, eProcurement & EDI, mobile commerce and other digital tools tied to transactional activities
- Optimize the effectiveness and navigational performance of company website, and the ability to drive conversion to sales, including adding new features and functionality enhancements
- Manage and negotiate vendor relationships with key eCommerce technology and solution partners including but not limited to optimization of site search, personalization and merchandising technology partnerships, inventory management solution providers, eMarketplace providers and online marketing agencies
- Ensure timely and accurate deployment of necessary information related to new products, product updates, and pricing changes ensuring a competitive position
- Maintain a sharp external focus in order to stay out in front of changes in eCommerce trends, competition and emerging technologies
- Must have a proven track record in e-commerce sales within the CBD industry
- Must be familiar with e-commerce business models in the CBD industry with an understanding of trends, distribution channels, customer base and laws, as they relate to advertising, governing the industry
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and high desire to work with an innovative team
- A strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of how to formulate eBusiness strategies that underpin business objectives
- A professional, articulate person who can collaborate efficiently in a cross functional team environment and communicate effectively at the highest levels of management
- Prior experience building out and managing a team
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at www.jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.