500 Dallas St. Suite 2500
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2536
Transaction Advisory Services Manager
Moss Adams is seeking an experienced professional for a Manager position to join our Transaction Advisory Services (“ TAS”) group. An entrepreneurial spirit and wanting to be part of a successful and high growth practice within an established successful firm will be critical to the success of this position. We are seeking self-starting, highly motivated individuals with a proven track record of success and a keen sense of dedication to high-quality client services. The ideal candidate will have experience leading transaction advisory services engagement teams at a large national or regional professional services firm.
Managers within TAS will have engagement management responsibilities including managing client relationships, coaching staff and coordinating services from other parts of the firm. Other responsibilities include researching complex accounting issues and conducting financial diligence for mergers and acquisitions and other transaction related services.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Energy industry experience preferred (primarily upstream and oil field services)
- CPA license preferred
- Must have the ability to analyze complex business and transaction situations
- Previous experience supervising and training staff
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and marketing abilities are required
- Excellent skills using all Microsoft Office products required (especially Excel).
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% (primarily domestically)
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.