HireBetter has been retained to identify a Social Media Editor for a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods products in the Austin, TX area. Our client designs and delivers industry leading, award winning products known for their engineering, aesthetic and design
The Social Media Editor reports directly to the Marketing Director. As the Social Media Editor, you will contribute to the companies’ social strategy by planning and creating captivating content. In this role you will utilize your strong background in communications and design.
• Assist in the development and execution of campaigns and strategies on social media
• Plan, create, and execute content across all platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Spotify, YouTube, and Strava
• Maintain a deep understanding of the brand’ s identity, social media strategy, and social community
• Monitor news and social trends related to fitness, tech, and other on-brand topics for content inspiration
• Assist in creating reports on social media performance and analysis
• Partner closely with and support cross-functional teams including marketing, creative, customer support, and brand partners to provide social support
• Assist Social Media Manager with additional projects and tasks as needed
• Assist Marketing Team with minor projects and tasks as needed
• 4-year degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or a relevant business field
• In-depth understanding of social media platforms
• Strong social-specific writing ability and communication skills; including the ability to translate stories into shareable social posts and headlines
• Impeccable grammar skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all content
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge in Adobe Products (i.e. Photoshop), photography, and video is preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Proven time management skills with ability to prioritize assignments
• Diligent work ethic, an eye for art/design, and an insatiable desire to learn and excel
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.