2235 Cornell Ave
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2661
The Role: Sales Executive
Location: Remote (Virtual)
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a unique biotechnology company that has been thriving since 1976. Our client ensures that only the highest quality products reach their customers, which is proven by their extremely high customer retention rates. This is an extremely successful, team-oriented organization with motivated associates who are committed to continuous improvement and growth. More importantly, 0ur client has invested heavily in the future. They have hired experienced sales and marketing leadership and are launching a new sales and marketing campaign to drive growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced sales executive who wants to drive growth and make a big impact in a growing company. If you enjoy operating in a growing environment (i.e. self-directed and motivated, strategic thinker, learns and adapts quickly) you will thrive in this position. There is potential to develop into future roles within the sales and marketing team.
- Generate new customer base, establish new accounts, obtain orders and build strong customer relationships
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on full product offerings as well as those of competitors
- Keep in touch with clients, ensuring they are happy with services provided and finding new opportunities
- Consult with marketing team to develop new sales material and refine messaging based on direct customer feedback
- Attend sales related events, presentations and trade shows
- Use a customer-focused, consultative and needs-based sales process to educate accounts on what products will best fit their needs
- Maintain Salesforce and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Responsible for the seamless and timely experience for accounts ordering and receiving product
- Anticipate industry trends
- Assist in online marketing campaigns (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work closely with leadership to create and adapt optimal sales strategy
- At least three years of experience in outside sales in a multi-state region
- Biotechnology industry or related industry experience preferred
- Set your own schedule, willing to travel at least 2-3 days a week
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Demonstrated achievement exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and educate others about product-related information
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and executing a strategy for an assigned territory that generates and develops new clients
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, personal motivation and sense of urgency
- Product launch experience or sales campaign experience
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge
- Knowledge of liquid media, sera and sterile reagents nice to have
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.