1130 Ringwood Ct
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2469
The Role: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Southwest Region - Virtual/Remote
Our client is a full-service Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider who offers product design, quick turn prototype / NPI builds, low to medium volume PCBA production, system assembly, product test and direct order fulfillment services. Our client prioritizes the customer experience through timely communication, diligent follow-through and by delivering quality and quick turn / on-time delivery. Today, many Fortune 500 companies as well as customers in the military, medical device and industrial market segments rely on our client for their prototype and production requirements.
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Regional Sales Manager who will report directly to the vice president of sales and be responsible for hunting for new business and maximizing sales opportunities. The regional sales manager will lead all elements of the sales efforts in their region to drive new business.
- Present and sell company services to potential customers
- Source new sales opportunities and service existing accounts
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current customers and potential customers relationship
- Responsible for managing all customer relations including: Quotes, Contracts, Purchase Orders, Technical Inquiries, Projects, Schedule, Deliveries and Customer Satisfaction
- Interface frequently with internal Engineering, Quality, Production, Purchasing and Accounting departments
- Achieve sales quarterly targets/quotas
- 3+ years of sales, sales application engineer, or customer service experience
- Experience within the printed circuit board, printed circuit board assembly OR quick turn prototype industry highly preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, particularly with engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks/demands and get results
- Attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Driven to provide superior customer service
- Experience with quarterly forecasting is desired
- Skilled in new business development and closing deals
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including CRM software - Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- Strong organization and project management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.