3913 Todd Lane Ste. 505
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2703
The Role: Regional Director of Sales (West)
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is the nation’ s largest brand of pasture-raised eggs and butter, with a presence in grocery stores from coast-to-coast.
This individual will grow our client’ s grocery business in a robust and key geography (West Coast and Rocky Mountain/Southwest) and manage a range of opportunities – from new distribution at key retailers and distributors to building on existing successes while managing profitability. Key accounts include Albertsons/Safeway divisions, Raley’ s, Stater Bros.
A successful candidate will have strong sales experience building business plans, establishing relationships internally and externally, and hiring and developing others. Collaboration with Sales Planning and the cross-functional HQ team (marketing, shopper marketing, supply chain, finance) is critical to both success and company culture.
- Manage & grow existing business with strong double-digit growth planned in the next year
- Leverage new item additions and trial/velocity driving programs to drive growth
- Gain distribution with new retailers and distributors
- Lead broker partners
- Improve profitability and relationships in select accounts
- Hire, develop and lead regional sales manager as necessary
- Passion for ethical and nutritious food and purpose-driven brands
- Bachelor’ s degree and approximately 8 years of relevant experience with demonstrated successes and increasing responsibility
- Experience leading direct reports and/or brokers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.