Heliopolis II, 126 Boulevard Bara, 13013
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 2475
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Production Manager for an expanding manufacturer experiencing double digit growth from inception. Our client, a third-party manufacturer is producing game-changing products in the beauty industry. Our client is a mission-driven organization, you will be involved in producing high-end, high quality products in a state-of the-art, sustainable facility.
The Production Manager is responsible for executing a weekly production plan while ensuring that all safety, quality and productivity goals are met and all GMP and OTC procedures are followed. This role is responsible for operational excellence, continuous improvement in quality, efficiency and building and developing a team.
- Hire and train production staff
- Manage the production planning and the production teams
- Manage production line for batches and samples of cosmetics products
- Oversee day-to-day operations, to ensure safety goals, optimal product quality and production targets are achieved.
- Coordinate and manage inbound raw materials and associated packaging and outbound shipment of finished goods; oversee all inventory warehousing in the facility.
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Organize the plant’ s production flow, delegating tasks, creating schedules, and training and developing employees.
- Ensure GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) to support production of the highest quality product.
- Must ensure the quality and hygiene of the product and the cleaning of the production line between batches; ensures facility condition/appearance is maintained and meets regulatory requirements while continuously improving to meet business/customer requirements
- Verify material issued and returned from each production job. Insure all paperwork is collected, completed, and submitted to the designated individual; ensure system is updated in all production respected (raw materials, work orders, batch numbers).
- Charter projects to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality and productivity.
- Participate in weekly OEE meetings and identify/lead projects to drive OEE improvement
- Work with the Quality department to resolve finished good non-conformances and identify corrective actions.
- Work with both Maintenance and Technical teams to identify projects to improve plant performance and plan and execute line trials to support new product launches.
- 5 years Supervisory experience in fast paced, GMP production environment required
- Demonstrated ability to build a high performing team and achieve results
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to build and foster strong cross-functional relationships
- 4-year college degree (Engineering) preferred. 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Cosmetic or Pharmaceutical experience required
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.