100 Energy Way
Type of Position: Chief Executive Officer/President/Board
Job Number: 2441
The Role: President
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
HireBetter has been retained to identify a President for our client, a second-generation, family owned manufacturer of high quality, backyard structures. Our client possesses a conscientious culture where humility, accountability, a “ give back” attitude and high values prevail. As a leader in their industry, our client has countless, raving fan customers and consistently focuses on impeccable customer service and support.
- Creating, communicating and implementing the organization' s vision, mission, and overall direction. Ensures that the direction is communicated on a level that allows every employee to feel as if they are part of something bigger than themselves and that their role is strategically important to the organization.
- With the participation of the executive team, meets regularly with senior company leadership to make sure that decisions the organization needs are well-thought out and timely. Integrates all major operating functions of the business.
- Formulates and implements the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business. Uses input of employees at every level of the organization to develop a plan that is aligned with the company’ s core values, processes and operating systems.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization, ensuring that all are “ in the know”.
- Evaluates the success of the organization using a set of strategically important measures to determine the ongoing success, or lack thereof, that the organization is experiencing. Resolves conflicts in a practical, healthy, cohesive manner.
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Maintains awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Ten plus years of similar experience in a role leading a company
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experienced in growing and scaling significantly over a short time period
- Sales background with a strong desire to break records
- Skilled in building rapport, garnering trust and building a strong, successful team
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.