160 Research Drive
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2657
The Role: Director of Marketing
Location: Navasota, Texas
HireBetter’ s client is a leading source of process heat transfer technology, research, software, and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to direct and coordinate the marketing strategy around the company’ s growth plan, successfully communicating the company’ s product offering and value to our member organizations. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Marketing will be tasked with both increasing and streamlining communications in order to generate additional membership and utilization of services across multiple platforms including software, research and training. The ideal candidate will be capable of designing customer experiences ensuring coherent branding and communications across departments. This position requires balancing strategic initiatives with tactical tasks. The Director of Marketing will market the company brand and message, leveraging market intelligence and executing strategy against the data the company collects through direct dialogue with customers and prospects at meetings and conferences as well as data collected via the company’ s online and social efforts. The Director of Marketing will ensure that marketing efforts support sales, revenue streams, including proprietary contracts, special conferences.
This role is located at the company’ s global headquarters in Navasota, TX.
- Design, recommend and implement marketing strategies and procedures that support short and long-term business objectives.
- Manage and execute day-to-day communication initiatives and activities, including reviewing, proofreading, and writing content for a variety of channels (e.g., website, print, social media).
- Supervisor, coach and mentor department staff. Conduct performance evaluations and support professional development.
- Design and oversee implementation of communications including coverage of new products or services, product launches, advertising, user communications, social media campaigns, and editorial placement in industry channels.
- Direct the content development, design, and production of materials including web pages, information sheets, brochures, catalogs, promotional items, and display graphics.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives. Recruit routine contributions.
- Build and maintain effective, productive relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget on approval. Ensure projects, marketing activities, and objectives are met and adhere to approved budget.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in the marketing field, including management of multiple products and teams of at least 3-5 people
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- B2B marketing experience in chemical, petroleum, petrochemical, or affiliated users of those companies, software development
- Superb written skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to devise strategy and execute, driving team
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to listen well and take direction
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to service above self and teamwork
- Experience managing and directing outsourced partners
- Experience managing, developing and growing a team
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.