9301 Johnny Morris Rd
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2838
The Role: Junior Accountant
Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is a comprehensive environmental services company engaged in recovering resources through traditional recycling, document destruction, and alternative energy. This award-winning company is an industry leader in diverting recyclable materials.
- Manages division level financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts, processing all billing requirements
- Manages month end responsibilities with corporate staff
- Maintains collections activities, and preparing reports
- Manages all division-level billing and collections activities
- Manages customer account changes and setups
- Interact with customers to investigate and resolve billing or other account problems
- Manages all division-level month end activities in close coordination with the corporate accounting department
- Provides division financial and performance status information by preparing special reports for the division General Manager
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time
- General Math and Excel Skills
- General Accounting Experience
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.