13809 US-183 #810
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2734
Junior Staff Accountant- Austin, TX
We are currently searching for a Junior Staff Accountant for an Austin based company. The Junior Staff Accountant will be responsible for general accounting activities within the organization, as well as assist in projects as needed. A successful candidate will be a self-driven and highly motivated professional to quickly impact the accounting team.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly general ledger entries, specifically responsible for fixed assets, current liabilities, and current assets
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit schedule preparation.
- Assist in various projects, such as control documentation, expense reviews, etc.
- Work closely with other functions of the business to ensure appropriate accounting process
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Strong inter-personal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit to thrive in a fast-paced environment