13215 Bee Cave Parkway Suite B-300
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2489
Interim Senior Staff Accountant - Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Senior Staff Accountant for an Austin based company. The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for the Fixed Assets module and establishing a fixed asset reporting cycle.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly general ledger entries, specifically responsible for fixed assets, current liabilities, and current assets
- Property Tax Renditions
- Review property’ s financials
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit schedule preparation.
- Assist in various projects, such as control documentation, expense reviews, etc.
- Work closely with other functions of the business to ensure appropriate accounting treatment.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting and/or finance role
- Experience with Property Tax renditions preferred
- Strong inter-personal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel required (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment