8305 Cross Park Drive
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2705
Interim Accounts Payable Specialist
HireBetter is currently assisting one of our clients in the search for an Interim Accounts Payable Specialist for an immediate need in Northeast Austin. This will be exclusively a short-term need for 4-6 weeks. Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of recent AP experience to be considered for this position.
The Interim Accounts Payable Specialist job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for assisting AP team in primarily scanning/data entry of invoices via Coupa and in-house scanning software.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation.
- Research, analyze, coordinate, and respond to incoming inquiries regarding the status of invoices and payments.
- Responsible for reviewing own work to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with various accounts payable special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a corporate AP setting.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of full cycle accounts payable.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to key data accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attitude.
- Comfortable working in a team environment or independently.
- Ability to work with scanning and general accounting software.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Energy and passion for getting the job done; ability to jump in.
- Proactive in nature and focused.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and requirements.