Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2882
The Role: Insider Sales Representative
Location: Beltsville, MD
HireBetter’ s client has a strong commitment to their people and clients. As a leader in the surfaces industry, they pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit, their passion for the stone business, and their dedication to keep building as an innovator in the space.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic candidate to fill their Inside Sales Representative position. To be successful in this role, you should have previous sales experience, a personable and service-minded demeanor, and be able to consistently reach goals. The Inside Sales Representative will report to the Inside Sales Leader and will require 0 to 10% travel.
- Provide sales support to the outside sales reps by looking up Account information, taking and entering orders, taking photos, emailing photos and quotes, and following up on Accounts and orders
- Drive business growth by employing sales tactics to upsell and bundle products together, anticipating the customer’ s needs and finding new opportunities to achieve daily and weekly objectives around Accounts
- Outbound/solicit calls to top Accounts/ customers when new arrivals, just reduced and rare products arrive based on their needs, and to provide “ white-glove” service
- Digitally and physically checking stock to verify the number and quality of the products
- Consistent follow up on Account commitments in a timely manner
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively, and communicate with ops and outside sales partners when problems are anticipated
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues to the Inside Sale Rep Manager, and Outside Sales Rep
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers working closely with operations
- Assist customers in determining order requirements and/or services
- Execute a calendar of prospecting call rotation to grow sales overall to new accounts
- Effective and efficient handling of all customer transactions
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details; enter orders into the CRM, with 100% complete and accurate data entry as a key goal
- Build and maintain ongoing company customer relationships
- Implement channel marketing special events/events/promotions communications in the market
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5+ years’ experience in Sales
Stone industry experience highly preferred
- Inside sales experience in a distribution business highly preferred
- Experience with CRM as a sales tool (Salesforce, etc.)
- Must have a detailed, curious, problem-solver orientation, with experience solving client challenges
- Proven track record of developing strong working relationships with team members
- Exceptional verbal skills
- Must be self-driven, personable, social, and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to think strategically and work autonomously
- Direct, assertive, fearless and ready for the challenge
- Must be passionate, highly driven and highly motivated to help their get to the next level
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.