HireBetter has been retained to identify an Influencer for a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged
goods products in the Austin, TX area. Our client designs and delivers industry leading, award winning
products known for their engineering, aesthetic and design qualities.
The Influencer reports directly to the Marketing Director. As the Influencer you will manage the day-to-day
strategy and campaign execution current and growing influencer marketing programs. Your role is to
identify and engage influencers, manage outreach programs and create engaging, brand worthy content
through social media postings and hashtags.
• Responsible for talent discovery within various verticals.
• Maintain and expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them.
• Manage the micro-influencer programs, including outreach and identifying sampling/partnership
• Manage the brand ambassador program, including assisting with the application process, selecting
new influencer, communication with influencers, campaign execution, and other related tasks.
• Ability to communicate with influencers directly and frequently regarding campaign success and
challenges while presenting strategic, creative solutions.
• Develop channel and content recommendations.
• Support strategic paid/earned campaigns from negotiation to execution, ensure messaging, and
timeline is aligned.
• Track influencer coverage and compile reports that show campaign results.
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users.
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
• Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work
• across different channels.
• Create one-sheeters to better educate the influencers
• BA in Communications, Marketing
• Outgoing, friendly and engaging personality
• Skilled in negotiation
• Social media savvy
• Organized in both project and time management
• 1 to 5 years of experience as an influencer
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.